Homemade Pizza Base
Serves: 12 inch pizza
- 200g Durrow Mills Sprouted Flour
- 100g strong white flour
- 250g warm water
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 5g instant yeast (dry)
- 10g salt
- Combine all the ingredients and mix for approx. 5 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover and leave in a warm area and allow to double in size for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle the countertop with flour and roll out the pizza. Add toppings of your choice such as tomato sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before cooking.
- Place in a preheated oven at 220ºC for 10 mins or until the top is golden and bubbling.
- Serving size: Makes 1 twelve inch pizza