- 225g Cane Sugar (Demerara)
- 225g Butter
- 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 225g Organic Porridge Oats
- 225g Durrow Mills Sprouted Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Grease a baking tray with butter and preheat your oven to 180°C
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup.
- In a bowl combine the oats, flour and baking powder.
- When the butter and sugar have melted take the pan off the heat and stir in the oat and flour mixture.
- Roll out the mixture on your countertop till 1 inch thick and using a cookie cutter cut into biscuit shapes.
- Place on the greased trays and pop in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Once out of the oven leave to cool and set. Enjoy!