A tasty snack or a sweet breakfast on the go, these sprouted flapjack style cookies are a great recipe to have on hand.
Breakfast, Dessert, Snacks
Flapjack Oat Cookies
225g Cane Sugar (Demerara)
2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
225g Organic Porridge Oats
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup.
3. In a bowl combine the oats, flour and baking powder.
4. When the butter and sugar have melted take the pan off the heat and stir in the oat and flour mixture.
5. Roll out the mixture on your countertop till 1 inch thick and using a cookie cutter cut into biscuit shapes.
6. Place on the greased trays and pop in the oven for 15-20 mins.
7. Once out of the oven leave to cool and set. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe:
Join the Sprout Squad
Sign up to our newsletter to get goodies a like tasty recipes, special Sprout Squad discounts and lots more.