Mix up breakfast time and crown the chief pancake flipper of the house. This batter can be poured thick or thin depending on what takes your fancy!
Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
Pinch of salt
butter for frying
2. Crack in the egg and the milk. Stir in together and beat vigorously to make a smooth batter.
3. Allow to stand for 30 mins and then stir again before using.
4. To make the pancakes, heat a frying pan till very hot. Then turn down the temperature to medium.
5. Grease with butter and ladle in enough batter to thinly cover the base of the pan, by tilting it to spread around.
6. Cook till batter looks dry on top and then flip the pancake over and cook remaining side.
7. When cooked pop onto a plate and add your favourite toppings e.g lemon and a sprinkle of sugar!
Share this Recipe:
Join the Sprout Squad
Sign up to our newsletter to get goodies a like tasty recipes, special Sprout Squad discounts and lots more.