Sprouted Blueberry Muffins with Crumble Top
125g Durrow Mills Bakers Mix Sprouted Flour
85g Granulated Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
30ml Vegetable or Rapeseed Oil
65g Durrow Mills Bakers Mix Sprouted Flour
65g Granulated Sugar
35g Cold Cubed Butter
1.5 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
2. Combine your wet ingredients (oil, milk, egg) in one bowl and mix well.
3. Add your dry ingredients (Durrow Mills Bakers Mix, sugar, salt, baking powder) in another bowl combine well.
4. With a wooden spoon or spatula, begin stirring your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients until a few flour streaks remain.
5. Stir in your blueberries until well distributed in the batter.
6. Spoon your muffin batter into the cases filling each to the top.
7. If making a crumb top, mix 65g flour and 65g sugar together well. (If you are using cinnamon add it here too.)
8. Add in the cold, cubed butter and with your fingers or a fork, begin breaking up the butter to form a crumb-like texture.
9. Generously sprinkle your crumble topping over your muffins in the cases.
10. Bake in your preheated oven for 20-25 min or until you can poke the centre with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
Share this Recipe:
Join the Sprout Squad
Sign up to our newsletter to get goodies a like tasty recipes, special Sprout Squad discounts and lots more.